The Gigi Hadid pasta recipe has gone viral on TikTok. This recipe is so popular right now, and everyone is obsessed with this recipe.
Is it worth the hype? Yes, and if you haven’t tried this amazing recipe, you are missing out!
The recipe is quick and inexpensive to make. It’s perfect for busy work nights or a quick lunch.
- What is Gigi Hadid’s Pasta Recipe?
- Gigi Hadid Pasta Recipe Ingredients
- Gigi Hadid’s Pasta Recipe
- What are people saying about this pasta recipe?
- Optional Gigi Hadid Pasta Add Ins
- What to Serve With Gigi Hadid Pasta
- Here is the Viral TikTock Video of Gigi Hadid’s Pasta Recipe
- 5+ Gigi Hadid Pasta Recipes Variations
- Recent Posts
What is Gigi Hadid’s Pasta Recipe?
The recipe is straightforward, but the results are excellent. Olive oil, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese are combined with pasta for a heavenly dish.
What Type of Pasta for Gigi Hadid Pasta?
Use whatever you have! Or even better, use your favorite pasta. I recommend rigatoni, spaghetti, or fettachini.
The viral TikTok video below the poster used bowtie. I think bowtie pasta belongs in pasta salad and not in a hot pasta dish, but this is my opinion.
Gigi Hadid Pasta with Chicken
Thinly slice raw chicken—season chicken with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
Brown the chicken slices in a hot skillet.
Do not crowd the skillet, or the chicken will sweat and not brown. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side and then flip and repeat.
Add cooked chicken to the finished pasta sauce.
Gigi Hadid Pasta Recipe Ingredients
Here’s what you’ll need to make Gigi Hadid’s pasta recipe.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 red onion – diced
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (use more if you like your pasta extra spicy)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup water from cooked pasta
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon butter
Gigi Hadid’s Pasta Recipe
- Saute the onion in olive oil. When onion is softened add in garlic and saute until fragrant or 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and cook until it has blended into the onion mixture.
- Add salt, red pepper flakes, black pepper, heavy cream and 1/3 cup of pasta water.
- Add parmesan cheese and basil.
- Add cooked pasta and butter.
- Stir to combine.
What are people saying about this pasta recipe?
Optional Gigi Hadid Pasta Add Ins
- Fresh spinach – Add fresh spinach would make the pasta more visually appealing.
- Cooked chicken – Adding protein will help you stay fuller longer.
- Cooked browned ground sausage – I think adding cooked sausage would really make this recipe something incredible.
- Cooked browned Italian sausage – Brown Italian sausage links and cut into slices. Add the slices to the finished pasta sauce.
- Cooked browned linguicia cut into bite sized pieces. Lets be real, linguica makes everything better!
- Mushroom slices – Add mushrooms to the onions and saute until soft and the mushroom juices have cooked out. You don’t want the mushrooms to dilute the pasta sauce.
What to Serve With Gigi Hadid Pasta
Pasta is a heavy dish. Therefore, I recommend serving pasta with a light side dish.
- Green salad with the best italian salad dressing.
- Fresh green beans
- Fresh steamed broccoli
Here is the Viral TikTock Video of Gigi Hadid’s Pasta Recipe
5+ Gigi Hadid Pasta Recipes Variations
- Gigi Hadid Spicy Pasta WITH Vodka. This recipe calls for the same ingredients listed above in different quantities and also includes Vodka. The results look absolutely delish! Find the recipe at CarrieBradshawLied.
- This version of Gigi Hadid’s pasta calls for using shallots instead of onions. They also use rigatoni instead of bowtie pasta. You find more details at LizzyCooking.com.
- This Gigi Hadid Pasta recipe at MyRecipes is probably my favorite. It calls for one tablespoon of vodka.
- See more versions of this Vodka pasta recipe on Instagram.
- See more versions of this Vodka pasta recipe on Pinterest.