Here’s a top 30
10 crack commandments list.
This Crack Commandments List Is Satire
If you’re like me, then you probably enjoy an excellent tweak every now and then. And if you’re really like me, then you probably think that there are some unspoken rules to follow when it comes to enjoying your drugs.
What is Crack?
Crack is powder cocaine mixed with water and baking soda. Crack is cheaper than cocaine, which is why a lot so people choose to smoke crack.
Follow these 30
10 Crack Commandments and You’ll Be Much Happier
Well, guess what? I’m here to share my top 30
10 crack commandments with all of you! So read on, and learn the proper way to enjoy your next high!
You’ll have a better time, your relationships will improve, and the world will seem like a much brighter place!
30 Crack Commandments List
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s crack.
- Thou shalt not use crack in the presence of children or animals.
- Thou shalt not sell crack to minors.
- Thou shalt not smoke crack in public.
- Thou shalt not drive under the influence of crack.
- Thou shalt not bring drugs into correctional facilities.
- Thou shalt keep thy crack paraphernalia clean and organized.
- Thou shalt not use crack before thou goest to work.
- Honor thy father and mother, especially if they’re dealers.
- Thou shalt not use someone else’s crack pipe.
- Thou shalt never sell to an undercover cop unless you want 10-20 years tacked onto your triple life sentence. Remember: if you didn’t buy, sell or use crack, this guide would be much shorter and more straightforward.
- Thou shalt not admit to having a crack problem.
- Thou shalt not allow the price of thy crack to fluctuate.
- Thou shalt not deal behind the back of thy partner in crime.
- Thou shalt not do crack in public areas like parks, restrooms, or malls. The police will arrest you.
- Thou shalt not steal another drug dealer’s clientele.
- Thou shalt not use a razor on the face of a pregnant woman who is holding a candle while singing “Amazing Grace.” (I can’t believe I actually wrote that.)
- Thou shalt call 10-10 when you see 10-10: 10 cops 10 dealers 10 hustlers 10 fiends 10 addicts 10 needles 10 pipes 10 caps 10 stems 10 vials 10 knives 10 rocks 10 missiles, etc.
- Thou shalt not go behind thy neighbor’s back to score.
- Thou shalt not deal under the influence.
- Thou shalt not purchase crack from a stranger; only thy dealer may sell it unto you. Remember to tip thy dealer.
- Thou shalt never talk about someone else’s business; it’s junkie code and for outsiders only!
- Thou shalt not snitch.
- Thou shalt not cook inside thy neighbor’s house.
- Thou shalt not keep the change when paying cash for crack.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor nor knowingly purchase, possess, or use stolen crack.
- Thou shalt not do more than three rocks in one day.
- Thou shalt not hold more than one rock at a time.
- Thou shalt not make gak in thy neighbor’s sink or bathtub, nor shalt thou use his cotton to filter thine gak.
- Thou shalt immediately relinquish possession of thine own rocks upon the request of another street pharmacist.
We hope this article has helped clarify some of the unspoken rules for having fun with crack with
Crack is a hard drug to handle and as such, specific rules as these crack commandments need to be followed so this hobby will not ruin your life.
Avoid the negative consequences and enjoy your crack the right way.
On a serious note, if you, family, or friends have substance abuse issues and want help, please call 1-800-662-4357.
Street Terms For Crack According to DEA Book of Street Drugs
Wise Commandments For Life General
- Thou shalt not steal from people who are already struggling to survive on the streets.
- Honour thy parents, even if they’re terrible parents who neglected you and kicked you out of the house at an early age.
- Thou shalt not give up on life, no matter how hard things seem at times.
- Thou shalt not judge others, for thou knowest not what struggles they may be dealing with behind closed doors.
- Thou shalt not use drugs in excess, for they will ruin thy health and make thee a sorry sight
- Thou shalt not stress.
- Thou shalt live in the present.
- Thou shalt be kind to others.
- Thou shalt do what thou love.
- Thou shalt give thanks for all blessings.
- Thou shalt forgive others and thyself.
Disclosure: I do not do crack, have never done crack, and do not condone doing crack but I will not judge you if you choose to do crack.
If you have a substance abuse issue, please get help.