I love chia seed pudding! When it comes to chia puddings, the flavor varieties seem to be endless! Whatever flavor you are craving, the odds are there is a whole30 chia seed pudding recipe to satisfy your hunger.
Many of these recipes are great for people living a keto lifestyle. Replace honey with artificial sweetener and stay away from the recipes with banana.
- Why are Chia Seeds Healthy For You?
- How to Make Keto & Whole 30 Chia Seed Pudding Recipes
- How Can You Make Chia Seed Pudding Not Slimy?
- How Many Carbs Do Chia Seeds Have?
- Is Chia Seed Pudding Whole30 Compliant?
- Blueberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding – Whole 30
- Whole30 Nutbutter Banana Chia Seed Pudding
- Vanilla Coconut Chia Pudding – Whole30
- Whole 30 Cinnamon Roll Chia Seed Pudding
- Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding – Whole 30
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Seed Pudding
- Instant Chocolate Chia Pudding – Whole30
- Blueberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
- More Posts You May Enjoy
- Whole30 Cinnamon Banana Chia Pudding
- Whole30 Ginger Mango Chia Pudding
- Whole30 Snickerdoodle Chia Seed Pudding
- Recent Posts
Why are Chia Seeds Healthy For You?
- Chia seeds are high in fiber. Fiber makes up about 40% of the chia seed weight, which makes chia seeds one of the most fiber dence foods.
- Chia seeds help control blood sugar levels. When consumed after meals chia seeds have been shown to lower blood sugar.
- Chia seeds are good for brain health.
- Chia seeds help protect your heart. They are packed with Omega 3 fatty acids. This help lower your blood pressure and regulate cholesterol.
- Chia seeds are high in calcium. This is good news for your bones! One ounce of seeds equals the calcium in an eight ounce glass of milk.
- Chia seeds may help with weightloss. Eating chia sees will make you feel full
- Chia seeds are packs with antioxidents. Anitioxidents have been shown to nuteralize free radicals which may help reduce the affects of aging and recude risk of cancer. According to this study, chia seeds are almost 2x higher in antioxidents than previously thought.
- Chia seeds are full of electrolytes. Read about it here.
- Chia seeds will help you go #2. The seeds are full of soluable fiber which absorbs water to form a gel. This results is softer stools that are easier to pass.
- Chia seeds contain ZERO cholesterol.
How to Make Keto & Whole 30 Chia Seed Pudding Recipes
Here’s my favorite simple chia seed pudding.
I prefer to use unsweetened almond milk. The pudding comes out tasting like thick melted vanilla ice cream.
I could seriously eat this every morning for breakfast! It’s an excellent breakfast grab-and-go breakfast that will keep you full for hours!
Chia seed pudding is easy to make! Mix 1/2 cup chia seeds, 2 cups a dairy or non-dairy liquid, 2-3 tablespoons swerve (or your favorite sweetener), 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, a dash of salt, and optional add-ins.
Combine everything except the optional add-ins into a mason jar.
Use a fork to break up clumps. Stir with a fork every 10 minutes. Do this at least twice.
I like to place the jar lying on its side in the refrigerator overnight. I find the pudding doesn’t get as clumping if the jar on its side.
Add in your favorite toppings. I usually eat the pudding as is, but if I have fresh berries, I’ll add them in.
Chia pudding does NOT need to be cooked, but it does require some sitting time in the refrigerator for the seeds to expand. I like to soak the seeds overnight so the pudding is smoother and the seeds have less crunch.
Here are some of the typical dairy and non-dairy liquids used to make chia seed pudding:
- Unsweetened Almond Milk – This is my personal favorite.
- Coconut milk
- Oat Milk
- Heavy cream
- Soy milk
- Rice milk
- Hemp milk
How Can You Make Chia Seed Pudding Not Slimy?
Make instant chia seed pudding by placing main pudding ingredients into a blender and blending for three minutes. This will break the seeds up, resulting in a smoother pudding.
I prefer overnight chia seeds, but I won’t complain about an instant chia pudding! They are both delicious!
How Many Carbs Do Chia Seeds Have?
According to the USDA FoodData Central, 1 ounce of dried chia seeds contains 138 calories, 11.9 carbs, and 9.75 fiber = 2.15 carbs!
One teaspoon may not seem like a lot if you have never had chia seeds before but keep in mind they swell up and can expand up to 10 times their original size.
1-ounce Dried Chia seeds
= 2.14 Net Carbs
Chia seeds expand up to 10x their original size when soaked in a liquid
Is Chia Seed Pudding Whole30 Compliant?
Yes! Chia seeds are not in the same family group of grains and legumes typically omitted from a Whole30 lifestyle.
Blueberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding – Whole 30
This blueberry coconut chia seed pudding recipe is healthy and the perfect breakfast for anyone following a Whole30 lifestyle. For recipe details click here.
Whole30 Nutbutter Banana Chia Seed Pudding
“PB” banana chia seed pudding calls for one fresh banana, nut butter, coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla, cinnamon, raw honey, and chopped nuts for the topping, which is optional.
This delicious pudding can be served either hot or cold. For details, click here.
Vanilla Coconut Chia Pudding – Whole30
This whole 30 vanilla coconut chia pudding recipe is topped with a berry assortment right before serving.
This recipe is keto, vegan, paleo, and Whole30. It is a beautiful, healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert.
For the recipe details click here.
Whole 30 Cinnamon Roll Chia Seed Pudding
When I first found this recipe, I just had to try it! Who can resist a cinnamon roll? This is all the goodness of a sticky cinnamon roll rolled up in a healthy chia seed pudding. It is a wonderful guilt-free breakfast, snack, or dessert. YUM! For recipe details click here.
Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding – Whole 30
This strawberry chia pudding calls for chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla, fresh OR frozen strawberry, and walnuts.
I would probably skip the nuts, but that’s just me. With or without walnuts, this recipe looks fantastic and would be the perfect grab-and-go breakfast on busy weekdays. Here’s the link for more details.
Pumpkin Pie Chia Seed Pudding
This Whole30 Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding recipe tastes just like pumpkin pie. The recipe calls for pecans, pumpkin puree, almond milk, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, salt, and chia seeds.
Pecans are toasted, then all ingredients (except chia seeds) are added to a blender and pulse until smooth. Then chia seeds are stirred in.
Let the pudding rest and expand in the frig for three hours.
If you are a pumpkin pie lover, this Pumpkin Pie Chia Seed Pudding may be perfect for you! You’ll find recipe details here.
Instant Chocolate Chia Pudding – Whole30
This is for a Whole30 Instant Chocolate Chia Pudding. If you are in a hurry and need a Whole30 friendly pudding in a hurry, this is the recipe for you!
The recipe calls for dates (or maple syrup), chia seeds, coconut milk, and cocoa powder. All ingredients are added to a blender and blended for three minutes.
The chia seeds do not need to soak like typical chia seed puddings. Click here for recipe details.
Blueberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
If you love blueberries, this recipe will be perfect for you! The picture makes me want to dig into this pudding, especially knowing that I’ll get a blueberry or two. YUM!
This recipe calls for coconut milk, water, vanilla, chia seeds, and frozen blueberries. Recipe details are here.
More Posts You May Enjoy
- 10 Signs – How do you know if your boyfriend is losing interest in you?
- The Benefits of Heat Lamps for Cats in the Winter
- Why is my boyfriend suddenly being rude?
- How Long Does a Cat Hold a Grudge? 11 Reasons Why Your Cat is Mad at You
- 7 Delicious Squirrel Nut Zippers Candy Recipes
Whole30 Cinnamon Banana Chia Pudding
This pudding is delicious! The pudding is mixed in a mason jar overnight. When ready to eat it, top with banana, cinnamon, and blackberries.
This Cinnamon Banana and Chia Seed Pudding calls for coconut or almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla, a whole banana, cinnamon, and blackberries. Here are the recipe details.
Whole30 Ginger Mango Chia Pudding
This recipe for Ginger Mango Chia Pudding looks like it would taste amazing. Although, I will admit it’s outside my comfort zone. But, if you love ginger and mango, then you should give this Whole30 compliant recipe a try.
The recipe calls for ripe mango, lime, ginger, vanilla, honey, coconut milk, and chia seeds.
One mango and lime are put in a blender and will be the topping. There is also mango in the pudding itself. For recipe details click here.
Whole30 Snickerdoodle Chia Seed Pudding
This Whole30 recipe for Snickerdoodle Chia Pudding is Whole30 friendly, vegan, paleo, and ready overnight.
If you are in the mood for a Snickerdoodle but still want your pants to fit, then this is a recipe you should check out.
Are Chia Seeds Whole30 Compliant?
Nuts and seeds are Whole30 compliant. Chia seeds are Whole30 compliant. Legumes (peanuts, beans, etc.) are not approved for Whole30.
binance bonus za napotitev
Thursday 18th of May 2023
Can you be more specific about the content of your article? After reading it, I still have some doubts. Hope you can help me. https://accounts.binance.com/sl/register?ref=PORL8W0Z
Monday 8th of May 2023
Your article helped me a lot, is there any more related content? Thanks! https://accounts.binance.com/ka-GE/register-person?ref=P9L9FQKY
Saturday 11th of March 2023
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don't know much about a certain place. Can you help me?