The best relationships are built on mutual respect, trust, and communication. A successful relationship is one in which both partners feel loved and supported. If you’re looking for inspiration to help you create a rock-solid relationship, look no further than these relationship goals quotes.
Years ago I stumbled upon a poem written by “ACuteLesbian” on Tumbler. I’m not a poem person by any stretch of the imagination, I would probably rather read ANYTHING before reading a poem but this poem really struck a nerve with me and has stuck with me for years.
See the images below to read the whole post. It’s one of the most life-changing things I’ve ever read.
Do you think love is a feeling or choice?
Are you willing to choose to see the stars in your loved one’s eyes are you going to walk away?
If you want to have a successful relationship, you need to be able to set goals and work towards them together. This can be difficult if you don’t have the right tools or inspiration.
Quotes can be a great way to inspire and motivate yourself to achieve success in your relationships. When you read quotes about relationships that resonate with you, it can remind you of the importance of your relationship, and give you the push you need to work harder to make it successful.
The quotes below will help you to think about what it takes to have a successful relationship and will remind you of the things that are worth fighting for. So, if you’re looking for some inspiration, look no further – these quotes about relationships will get you moving in the right direction.
- What are relationship goals quotes and why should you have them in your life
- How can relationship quotes help you achieve better relationships?
- 109 quotes to get you started on the right path
- The best way to use these relationship goals quotes for your benefit
- Conclusion to 115 Relationship Goals Quotes: Inspiring Words to Help You Achieve Relationship Success
- Recent Posts
What are relationship goals quotes and why should you have them in your life
There are many different reasons why you should have relationship goals quotes in your life. One of the most important reasons is that they can help to keep you motivated. When you’re working towards a goal, it’s easy to get discouraged if things don’t go perfectly. However, if you have a quote that reminds you of why you’re working hard, it can help to keep you going even when things are tough.
How can relationship quotes help you achieve better relationships?
There is no denying that having goals in your relationships is important. But what are some good relationship goals quotes to help you achieve better relationships?
All of these quotes highlight different aspects of what it takes to have a successful relationship. If you’re looking for some inspiration to help you achieve your relationship goals, these quotes are a great place to start.
109 quotes to get you started on the right path
These quotes will help motivate you and your partner to achieve success in your relationship!
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
- “I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.” – Anonymous
- “I think the perfection of love is that it is never perfect.” – Taylor Swift
- “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” – Loretta Young
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.” – Nat King Cole
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry Potter
- “Love is a better teacher than duty.” – Albert Einstein
- “In love, we find out who we want to be. In war, we find out who we are.” – Kristin Hannah
- “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “It’s not about finding the right person, it’s about being the right person.” – Unknown
- “If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. You shield it and protect it. You never give up on it, no matter what.” – The Notebook
- “Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.” – Unknown
- “There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.” – Bryant H. McGill
- “To err is human, to forgive divine.” – Alexander Pope
- “If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.” – Buddha
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “You can’t control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and float downstream.” – Unknown
- “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.” – Kobe Bryant
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” –John Quincy Adams
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” –Leo Buscag
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.” – Lucille Ball
- “I can’t imagine a life without you. I love you.” – Unknown
- “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, there will be no reward for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “I have failed again and again throughout my life. That’s why I’ve been successful.” – Michael Jordan
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.” -John D. Rockefeller
- “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas Edison
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” -Jimmy Dean
- “You can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” – Ronald Reagan
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The heart wants what the heart wants.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes you just have to be your own hero and save yourself.” – Melanie Harlow
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I really mean it.” – Unknown
- “The greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in.” – Unknown
- “You can’t stop loving someone just because they hurt you.” – Unknown
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Unknown
- “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.” – John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
- “I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, I’m scared of what did, and most of all I’m terrified of what I didn’t do .” – Unknown
- “Sometimes people don’t understand the promises they’re making when they make them.” – Unknown
- “I’m scared to get close to people because I think they’ll just leave me eventually.” – Unknown
- “I don’t want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, understand them, and control them .” – Sigmund Freud
- “I’m not afraid to die. I just don’t want to be there when it happens.” – Woody Allen
- “I’m pretty much anything but normal, and I like it that way.” – Unknown
- “I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met .” – John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
- “I don’t want to be somebody’s everything, because then what if they have to leave? It’d be much better to be somebody’s anything.” – Unknown
- “I’m afraid of intimacy. But I think that has more to do with being afraid of myself than being afraid of other people.” – Unknown
- “Love is a verb.” – Unknown
- “I don’t care if you’re sick, just kiss me.” – Unknown
- “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” – Beth Revis
- “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte
- “I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” – Sarah Dessen
- “Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.” – Percy Bysshe Shelley
- “If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever.” – Unknown
- “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – Stephen Chbosky
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelina Jolie
- “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
- “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.” – Albert Einstein
- “Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.” – Interpol
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “Love is not finding someone to live with. It’s finding someone you can’t live without.” – Rafael Ortiz
- “In love, we always think about the person we love first and foremost, rather than ourselves.” – Unknown
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.” – Pablo Neruda
- “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.” ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else?” ~RuPaul Charles
- “The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.” ~Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds.” ~William Shakespeare
- “When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement and acceptance.” ~John Lennon
- “In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals falling in love with an old friend.” ~Mignon McLaughlin
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” ~Aristotle
- “To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.” ~Lao Tzu
- “There is no greater power in the universe than unconditional love.” ~Brian Tracy
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Love is the bridge between you and everything.” ~Rumi
- “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” ~Paulo Coelho
- “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” ~Henry David Thoreau
- “The giving of love is an education in itself.” ~Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- “The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.” – Mother Teresa
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “The course of true love never did run smooth.” – William Shakespeare
- “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” – Thomas Aquinas
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma
- “To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact then you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket- safe, dark, motionless, airless–it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.” – C.S. Lewis
- “There is no substitute for love.” – Maya Angelou
- “Love is the most powerful emotion in the world.” – Unknown
- ” love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so beautiful that no one can stay there very long.” – Toni Morrison
- “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings” – Anais Nin
- “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “People who are attracted to each other stay together.” – Dr. Phil McGraw
- “The most important thing in a relationship between two people is that they like each other.” – Will Rogers
- “If it doesn’t matter who wins or loses, then why do we keep score?” – Dr. Phil McGraw
- “I think the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are.” – Juno Temple
- “The most important thing in a relationship is not what you get but what you give… which is everything.” – By Unknown
The best way to use these relationship goals quotes for your benefit
One of the best things about relationship goals quotes is that they can be used for your benefit. If you are feeling lost in your relationship, or like you are not sure what you should be doing to make things better, using a quote as a source of inspiration can be really helpful.
Quotes can also provide guidance when it comes to making decisions. If you and your partner are arguing about something and you don’t know which side to take, a quote can offer some insight that can help you make a decision.
Overall, quotes can help remind us why we got into relationships in the first place, and what we need to do to maintain our relationships. They can also give us hope during tough times, and motivate us to keep working on our relationships even when it feels like things are tough.
Conclusion to 115 Relationship Goals Quotes: Inspiring Words to Help You Achieve Relationship Success
We hope that this collection of 115 relationship goals quotes has inspired you to achieve success in your own romantic relationships.
Remember, it’s important to choose love every day and to always work towards becoming the best possible partner for your loved ones.
Using quotes about relationships can be a great way to set goals and keep yourself motivated. However, it is important to remember that these quotes are just that – quotes. They are not a substitute for actual action, and should only be used as a starting point for your own relationship goals. So get out there and start working towards the relationship of your dreams!
What are your favorite relationship quotes? Share them with us in the comments below!
Saturday 13th of May 2023
Thank you for your sharing. I am worried that I lack creative ideas. It is your article that makes me full of hope. Thank you. But, I have a question, can you help me? https://www.binance.com/pl/register?ref=JHQQKNKN
Tuesday 18th of April 2023
Thanks for sharing. I read many of your blog posts, cool, your blog is very good.
إنشاء حساب مجاني
Wednesday 12th of April 2023
Can you be more specific about the content of your article? After reading it, I still have some doubts. Hope you can help me.
Friday 7th of April 2023
I don't think the title of your article matches the content lol. Just kidding, mainly because I had some doubts after reading the article.
Wednesday 8th of March 2023
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don't know much about a certain place. Can you help me?